GrillBlazer’s Grillgun is being introduced on Kickstarter’s crowdfunding platform.
A crowdfunding campaign is a method of securing enough capital to bring an idea or product to market. GrillBlazer’s crowdfunding campaign will offer you a NO RISK opportunity to help make the GrillBlazer GrillGun a reality.
How crowdfunding works:
- An inventor determines what amount he needs to raise in order to bring his idea or product to market, and offers it to the public for consideration.
- When you participate in crowdfunding, you aren’t actually buying anything; rather you are helping fund a project, which in this case is helping make the GrillGun commercially available.
- In exchange for your contribution, you are generally offered some kind of premium (or gift) as a thank you. In our case we are offering combinations of GrillGuns and accessories as our premiums.
- You decide how much you want to give to the project and select a premium(s) as a “thank you” for your contribution.
- You are not limited in how much you can give, and you can select more than one premium as long as you meet the minimum requirement for each premium you select.
- When enough backers have pledged the required amount being requested, then we can begin manufacturing the GrillGuns and you will receive your premium(s) as soon as it becomes available.
- The premiums will be fulfilled to the backers in the order in which they pledged their support, “First Come, First Served”.
- If the required support level is never reached, you will receive a full refund of your contribution when the campaign ends, and It will have cost you nothing to participate, and no premiums will be shipped.
It is most important that you spread the word about this cool tool and help us meet our minimum financial threshold, so that you can own one of these uber-amazing GrillGuns. Tell your family and friends, “Like” us on Facebook, Tweet and follow-us on Instagram.
How did we determine the amount we needed to raise?
We at GrillBlazer have experience with this kind of product development. We understand what it takes to manufacture on a large scale and drive costs down. We know what we are doing and we know what are our costs: tooling, administrative, manufacturing and logistics; to enable us to be successful from the beginning. A successful Kickstarter campaign will meet part or all of what it takes to get us off the ground.
CHARCOAL GRILLERS OF AMERICA, UNITE ! ! !
When this campaign closes successfully, you will be proud to know you were one of the original founding backers of the Grillblazer GrillGun.