Propane bottles (1lb) vs Propane Tanks (20lb)
Here are some good tips to follow regarding propane container selection and usage.
- You can use either 1lb propane bottles or use the 8′ hose and connect to a 20lb propane tank
- For maximum performance of your GrillGun, you always want to store your 1lb propane bottles inside at room temp when it’s winter or cold outside.
- When you buy replacement propane bottles, buy 2 or 3 extras, so you always have some on hand
- Use a 20 or 30lb propane bottle and the adapter hose if your GrillGun never leaves home and is always used at the grill.
- There are a number of refillable 1lb bottles on the market for sale as well as refill kits to refill your 1lb bottle from a 20lb tank, so you always have that option to reduce cost and keep portability at its best.
- Follow instructions when refilling bottles per the manufacture of the refill equipment’s recommendations.